Judge Dredd: Superfiend Judge Dredd: Superfiend

Wow, simply amazing!

I love the cinematic camera angles and a distinct art style, gives the film tone and atmosphere. The music and voice acting are a feast to the ears, very professionally done. The plot and characters were very natural and interesting.

Everyone involved did a great job!

Putting The Master Sword. Putting The Master Sword.

Oh "Mater Sword", what a classic

Anyway looks pretty amazing, especially the 360 spins. Good job!

Attack On A-Hole Titan Attack On A-Hole Titan

This.... this tastes like Egoraptor

Sentinel Sentinel

Tiring but fun. Barely beat it on the first try. Superb idea, music, overall execution. Top notch work!

Don't Escape Don't Escape

A very nice twist on the whole genre, much fun

Thing-Thing Arena Pro Thing-Thing Arena Pro

I'm pretty disappointed.

Some negative things:

First of all I hate being timed. Health doesn't matter since you run out of time quicker. I think in arena your primary goal should be survival and round should end when you die.

Secondly, double jump is gone. I feel like nimble agility present in previous games is replaced by a floaty moon jump. Landing on platforms is so much harder now.

Thirdly, infinite ammo strips all challenge from the enemies. Might as well have no foes and just wander around and find items and have a similar experience.

Finally, not to be shallow, but no medals - no real incentive to play.

Now the positive:

Customization was improved from the previous game. I loved the freedom to choose colors and actually see all the variations instead of cycling through one-by-one.

Overall, I guess I was too spoiled by TTA3. That game was pure brilliance, totally fun and gave complete freedom in terms of game mode customization and in ways of dispatching enemies and in traversing through the arena.

This game, on the other hand, feels far too linear, involves a lot of trial-and-error to figure out where all the discs/parts/etc are, all while mindlessly holding down the left button to endlessly spew bullets unto squishy walking potato-bags enemies, and wrestling with sub-par platforming mechanics.

Sorry if I'm being harsh, but that's only because I know you can do better.

Space Fury Space Fury

It's good

Not very fast paced, maybe suitable for cutscenes?

MMBN4 - Asteroid Comp Redux MMBN4 - Asteroid Comp Redux

Cool

Can you make the MMBN 5 ninja theme at Gargoyle castle? That'd be real cheesy of you )

MC9 MC9

Really great

I love 3:04 - 3:38

basset hound basset hound

Surreal art at its best!

Jessie big battery Jessie big battery

Fun

She sure looks happy pooping out dem batteries :)

A Strange Man A Strange Man

Cool

Hope it's not an autoportrait.

Nitchalos responds:

Thanks, I really appreciate your reviews. I don't know what an auto portrait is though so I'll look it up.